[OT] Sutff to do in Canada [was Re:jobs in Linux / IT]

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 06:34:41 UTC 2005

On 12/23/05, Robert Brockway <rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2005, paul sutton wrote:
>
> > like NFL so may be able to get to NFL games, or Canadian football games, or
> > perhaps even look at going to lacrosse,  essentially I will be able to
>
> Make sure you check out curling.
> :)

Curling's cool - was part of our PhysEd curriculum in Alberta.  Still
haven't seen the movie "Men with Brooms" (I think it was called that)
but I do check out on TV when the opportunity permits.

After curling, try a Polarbear Swim.  It's quite refreshing.  Really.  ;-)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

'I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source
code' - Unknown