First shot fired in the Battle with the Penguin?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 23 04:22:20 UTC 2005

Sorry, couldn't resist the title.  :-)

I ran into the nodice.ca Election Talk forums earlier today, and
thought about Evan's thread.  What do "general users" (the genernal
population) know about issues that might be relevant to their online
health?

It might be a young site, but a little passing the word along could
fire things up.  There's a few weeks (and a couple debates) left
before voters make their final decision...  Getting the politicians to
acknowledge these issues needs to happen if they're ever to get
better.

(Not to mention it might be a better place for general politics than the list.)

I asked two questions of the forum, about which parties are:
- making an issue of Bill C-60 and Bill C-74
- watching out for our online health (the CIPPIC questionaire for the parties)

http://www.nodice.ca/etalk/viewtopic.php?t=408

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

'I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source
code' - Unknown