FOSS and the election

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 22 22:18:58 UTC 2005

I'd be interested in hearing other issues that might be relevant for
lugites, both here and across Canada, in the upcoming election.

A couple of major points for me are on Intellectual Property and
Energy solutions.  (I don't know 'bout anyone else, but I'd really
rather not experience another province wide blackout anytime soon. ;-)

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com

'I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source
code' - Unknown