Fastest KDE distro?

paul sutton zen14920-1HOZaDBbGgxaa/9Udqfwiw at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 19 20:35:12 UTC 2005

I am using kanotix (debian based) and have it running on a duron 1600,
with 1gb memory, it runs very well,  of course having lots of memory
helps,  I think perhaps having about 512,  means you no longer use a
swap file at all.  anything below 256 seems to force linux to start
using swap,

of course windows seems to want a swap regardless of memory.

Paul