Partition Wizardry

John Wildberger wildberger-iRg7kjdsKiH3fQ9qLvQP4Q at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 19 18:22:20 UTC 2005

On Monday 19 December 2005 12:56, Lennart Sorensen wrote:

> If you want to install 98 and XP on one system (why ever you would want
> 98 is beyond my imagination), then you should install 98 on c:, then
The only reason for doing this would be that with two HDs I would have lots of
memory, so why not a Win98? I have lots of windows based software sitting
around that WinXP is not able to handle. Fundamentally, a system should be
able to handle a variety of OS's. The GRUB bootloader is quite a powerful and
flexible loader and might be able to handle the task.
I am doing this for exploratory reason, more than for being practical. I also
use this forum to challenge people to bring forward their experience for the
benefit of all.
John