[OT] my employer's looking for peopl

Byron Sonne blsonne-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 16 20:55:21 UTC 2005

Hey folks,

My employer, nCircle, (and me! I need extra time to slack off ;) are
looking for people: (http://ncircle.com/index.php?s=company_jobs)

Toronto/ Canada:
     * VERT Engineer
     * VERT QA Engineer
     * VERT QA Lead Engineer
     * VERT Systems Administrator
     * VERT Tools Developer

(If yer curious what VERT stands for, it's vulnerability exposure
research and testing.)

It's a pretty cool place to work. If you send in a resume or anything,
please mention how you found out about it. Ethical disclosure: I get
$1000 if you get hired and you mentioned me as your source. But I hereby
promise to refund 25% of that to you in the form of celebratory beer,
alcohol and food if you get hired :)

Cheers,
Byron