OT: Looking for integrated Socket 754 ATX board with builtin video

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 16 03:02:14 UTC 2005

On Thursday 15 December 2005 21:21, Meng Cheah wrote:

> Did your ASRock K8 Upgrade VM800 just work out of the box?
> LAN, sound, etc?
> I ask because I was looking at the Asus K8U-X on the Asus site and there
> were drivers for Ethernet and SATA and the manual was available in
> French and Chinese. No mention of English. Made me kind of wary :-)
>
> You seem to be the pioneer with regard to ULi on the list :-)

I didn't buy the VM800,  my box sez  CPU EZ K8 Upgrade  which seems like the
K8 Upgrade NF3  which is on the web site now.  It is ATX and no Video. I
didn't buy with the intention of ever using it for a 64 bit chip,  by the
time I need 64 bit I'll get a proper MB.  It was cheap - - -

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can

SuSE 10