help please: Slackware Wireless Connection

SlackRat slackrat-mOBtk8rjKVpiLUuM0BA3LQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 15 22:40:53 UTC 2005

I have Slackware 10.2 installed on a  dual booted Toshiba M40 portable
computer. (dos/linux)

I am trying to connect to a Wanadoo LiveBox (France Telecom) with a
wireless connection. using an 802.11 USB Wireless Network Adapter.
( a LiveBox is a sort of glorified modem )

The connect works just fine under Windows.

But I am totally lost with getting Linux connected.

So I would like to know the name of the interface and if any special
drivers or anything else is needed to get connected.

And also how to go about setting the connection up.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone might be able to give me.

Bill Henderson