kyocera 650 ev-do card support

Jeremy Baker jab-76OBl6+JcyzDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 14 14:48:26 UTC 2005

The best part about the webminutes login is that the login changes depending
on what dialin number you happen to be using.  Sometimes you need the
idm/pre/ part and sometimes you don't, and if you call tech support,
sometimes they tell you to use it, while other times they don't.  They are
about as usefull as sympatico tech support when you mention the word linux.
One fringe benefit of istop being taken over by cybersurf is that they now
have a lot more dialup numbers, so I don't need to use the webminutes service
as often.

--
Jeremy Baker <jab-76OBl6+JcyzDN57Tih+YPw at public.gmane.org>
GnuPGP fingerprint =