.ca dn registration - any recommendations for inexpensive registration?

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 13 18:50:08 UTC 2005

On 12/13/05, PW Armstrong <pwa.linux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> can anyone recommend an inexpensive registrar for .ca dn's?

Netfirms charges $9.95/yr - http://www.netfirms.ca/domain-names

Not sure what they're like as far as hosting (getting ready to one of
there hosting solutions out, any comments would be appreciated.)

> btb, why is it more expensive (so it seems to me) to register a .ca dn
> than a .com dn?  any reason for this, or just lack of competition?

I know that administrative details are different for .ca domains, but
don't know much more than that off hand.

--
Scott Elcomb
psema4.gotdns.com