[Admin] Overhead Projector required for meeting

Robert Brockway rbrockway-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 12 18:52:13 UTC 2005

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005, Meng Cheah wrote:

> Looks like getting storage at UoT is not that easy :-)
> I stand corrected.

Most clubs have to confront the problem of where to keep club owned gear
when the club is not meeting (ie, almost all of the time).  In reality
finding storage at someone's home is usually not a big deal.  I'd offer my
place but,

a) I'm in Mississauga
b) I've not been getting to meetings much lately.

Surely someone close by could keep a club owned OHP.

Rob

--
Robert Brockway B.Sc.		Phone:	+1-416-669-3073
Senior Technical Consultant	Email:	support-wgAaPJgzrDxH4x6Dk/4f9A at public.gmane.org