[Admin] Overhead Projector required for meeting

Behdad Esfahbod behdad-26n5VD7DAF2Tm46uYYfjYg at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 12 06:03:11 UTC 2005

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005, Meng Cheah wrote:

> Has anyone any experience with DIY LCD projectors like
> http://inventgeek.com/Projects/HomeTheater/HomeTheater.aspx
> and http://lumenlab.com/ ? Or anything similar?
>
> Just wondering, especially now that we have our HW list :-)

TomsHardware was running a howto on these last year around this
time, and I decided to make one over the christmas.  So I bought
the overhead on ebay, but failed to find an LCD for a reasonable
price (< $150), not on ebay, not on craigslist, and finally lost
interest.  The overhead is sitting in my room to be sold on ebay
sometime, but if someone has the LCD, and want to try it out,
drop me a line.  I may even help out with the project :).

Cheers,

--behdad
http://behdad.org/

	-- Dan Bern, "New American Language"