Intranet FTP up and running

Paul Mora paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 11 05:11:22 UTC 2005

On 12/10/05, Zbigniew Koziol <zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:

> Take a breathe, drink at least cold water, go to walk.
>
> Go to piss.
>
> Do whatever, and stop be so terribly silly. PC messed up the minds of
> people to such an extend that I am not sure if any mind in some is left.

Man,  you sound like some 12-year old l33t warez script-kiddie, bragging
that you circumvented security policy to do what you wanted.  It reminds me
of the co-op sysadmin who once worked with me who thought that it was his
right to read everyone's email because he was "root".  Needless to say, he's
not working with me anymore.

Do us all a favour... unsubscribe from this list; we do not need your
holier-than-thou attitude or personal attacks.

pm

--
Paul Mora
email: paulmora-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org