Intranet FTP up and running

billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org billt-lxSQFCZeNF4 at public.gmane.org
Sun Dec 11 00:43:25 UTC 2005

I'm certain they don't know what security policy is but their lawyers do. Tom is correct. Simply because they are incompetent doesn't mean that you didn't violate the law by doing what you did.

Worse you are bragging about it on a publicly accessible mailing list that is known to be indexed by google.

Bill