PegaSoft Annual Charity Christmas Dinner

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 9 15:31:52 UTC 2005

On Thursday, December 15, 2006 at 7:00 pm PegaSoft will be hosting our
annual Charity Christmas Dinner.

This year the party will be hosted at the Bedford Road Swiss Chalet on
Bloor Street near the St. George subway stop in Toronto.  Enjoy a nice
meal, open talk about open source in a 1-on-1 atmosphere.  I'll be
raffling off a copy of my book "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash".  Have
a good time and bring a small cash donations for the CHUM-CITY Christmas
Wish which buys toys for needy children.

As always, attendance is free and open to friends but we request that
email Mel Wilson (mwilson-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org) to confirm that you are coming so
we can book enough tables.

See you there!

For more information about PegaSoft or its events, visit our web site at
http://www.pegasoft.ca

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org