Linux still largely invisible in the marketplace

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 9 03:34:47 UTC 2005

What I really take offense to is Ballmer/Gates calling Linux communist
and unAmerican...like hijacking the entire economy (US and Canada) with
their crap software sold to an unsuspecting public as a completed work
is all American. I know many good Americans who simply not familiar with
the technology to make and informed decision. They are too busy working
to support their families and trust the legal system to look out for
them. Now that the poor suckers have bought into the lies they have to
feed the voracious machine large bundles of cash $$ to keep it going.
This crap is what our people are in Iraq fighting and dying for. To keep
scum like the above safe. Stretches my mind...
RickT