self help tech support portal

Neil Watson tlug-neil-8agRmHhQ+n2CxnSzwYWP7Q at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 8 17:11:13 UTC 2005

I'm considering installing a self help web portal for our user base.
Content would include a knowledge base, howto articles and news updates
for service windows and alerts.  Certain users would have the ability to
add their own content via uploads and posts.  There have been some
applications for this suggested including WebGUI and Metadot.

I'd appreciate any opinions or suggestions folks could offer.

--
Neil Watson               | Gentoo Linux
Network Administrator     | Uptime 98 days