Incorporation redux

Tony Abou-Assaleh taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 8 04:03:27 UTC 2005

Evan,

I agree that the discussion seemed to lead no where for a while. But at
least for me, I find the last few posts very valuable, informative, and
inspiring. I am chairing the organization of a FOSS conference in Halifax
this coming June. Last year it was more of a regional event (Atlantic
Canada), and we hope to make more of a national one this year. I will post
more details as they become available. If I am to approach some entity in
GTA to help with the organization or the promotion of the event, GTALUG
seems like a good one. I'd be interested in either hosting the conference
in in Toronto in 2007, or organizing a similar event. In that case, I
think GTALUG would provide the necessary infrastructure (which you well
explained in another post).

So all in all, I think good things are coming out of these threads.

Cheers,

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Lecturer, Computer Science Department
Brock University, St. Catharines, ON, Canada, L2S 3A1
Office: MC J215
Tel:    +1(905)688-5550 ext. 5243
Fax:    +1(905)688-3255
Email:  taa-HInyCGIudOg at public.gmane.org