CNN.com Free Video

Rick Tomaschuk rickl-ZACYGPecefkm4kRHVhTciCwD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Thu Dec 8 03:49:49 UTC 2005

I complained to CNN that I couldn't view their videos at CNN.com using
Linux but all I received was the standard auto reply below. Maybe if
enough people send complaints we can get their attention. I guess they
are more interested in using 'misery' to sell soap than any social
responsibility.
RickT
http://www./TorontoNUI.ca