New Gtalug mailing list has been created.

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 7 15:06:45 UTC 2005

Stephen Allen wrote:

>Joseph Kubik wrote:

>>Does this work for everyone?
>>

>No not really, I don't see a need ...

Most of the hardware questions I see here are:
1) What hardware should I choose for my Linux-based PC?
2) I can't get <component> to work properly under <distro>
3) Used equipment and Hardware recycling

The issues in (1) and (2) are certainly relevant to a general Linux
list, which means that cross-posting is inevitable. As for (3), it's a
general community issue and volume seems low enough (in the grand scheme
of things) not to justify a separate list.

You're welcome to create the list, but I'll still be happy to answer
questions about hardware right here.

- Evan