New Gtalug mailing list has been created.

Tim Writer tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 7 15:08:31 UTC 2005

Stephen Allen <kru_tch-FFYn/CNdgSA at public.gmane.org> writes:

> Joseph Kubik wrote:

> > Does this work for everyone?
>
> No not really, I don't see a need ...

Me neither. I'm sure most people have e-mail clients which can track
threads. It's easy enough to ignore a (hardware or otherwise off-topic)
thread if you don't find it interesting. This isn't a high traffic mailing
list and I don't think that breaking it into several smaller ones will be
helpful. In the case of hardware, choosing good hardware to run Linux is very
much on topic. Where do you draw the line? When is a hardware question on
topic, when does it belong on the other list?

--
tim writer <tim-s/rLXaiAEBtBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>                                  starnix inc.
647.722.5301                                      toronto, ontario, canada