Suse 10 repositories

Merv Curley mervc-MwcKTmeKVNQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Dec 7 00:19:36 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 06 December 2005 17:48, ted leslie wrote:
> When you figure it out, let me know too,
> I too couldn't figure it out,
>
> i downloaded the DVD iso image and mounted it (-o loop)
> on my HD and directed Yast to that, just to get my standard ability to
> add packages in the 10.0 distro.
>
> i just upgraded to 10.0 and havnt had time to figure out what SUSE
> changed since the 9.X days, but they did something. Maybe the mirrors
> dont have much stuff yet for support of 10.0?
>
> -tl

No all the new stuff is there, just being able to use Yast is my problem.  I
have had success adding other repositories,  the only one that has been a
problem is supplementary.  I have added Java, flash, MPlayer, etc from
others but now I am stuck.  I know there are other Suse users here,  we'll
get help.

--
Merv Curley
Toronto, Ont. Can