OT: Thunderbird forward message NOT as attachment?

Evan Leibovitch evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 6 15:40:19 UTC 2005

Stephen wrote:

> I am using version 1.0.6 and I do not have a "Preferences" in the Edit
> drop down.

I don't think it's a version issue; I use 1.0.6 myself.

What I do notice is that the preferences box is found in different
places in the Linux and Windows versions of tbird.

In Linux it's under Edit->Preferences

In Windows it's under Tools->Options

Once there, the rest works the same:

> When the new box displays select "Composition" from the icons on the
> left. There you'll see the very first setting is "Forward messages"
> and a drop-down menu.

Hope this helps.

- Evan