TLUG and government grants

Scott Elcomb psema4-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Dec 6 03:01:30 UTC 2005

On 12/5/05, Evan Leibovitch <evan-ieNeDk6JonTYtjvyW6yDsg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Run a flag up the pole and see who salutes.

I think a number of folks would have no problem saluting the flag - if
they understood what that flag meant.  Just beating a dead horse here,
but wth.

> All that is certain is that the status quo -- staring at an empty flagpole -- will get you nowhere.

My boss likes to put it as "if you do what you always did, you're
gunna get what you always got."

Lots of good things have happened on this list in recent weeks - my
hope is that we'll soon see it's time to turn the nitro on.  ;D

--
Scott Elcomb

psema4.gotdns.com