FW:MythTV Presentation

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Dec 5 03:57:51 UTC 2005

Hi Paul,
I didn't have the chance to attend your presenation so I was looking
forward to seeing these slides; thanks very much!

I do have a quick question: you mention the RAGE II + DVD is
compatible. I happen to have this card as my TV Out option, and I
can't get it to work at all. Do you have a reference for this card's
capabilities? I'm about ready to give up on it and try something else.

Thanks!
Aaron.