Icon to launch app as root?

Steve bassix-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Sat Dec 3 17:28:48 UTC 2005

Is there a way to modify an application icon so that it will launch as
root, and therefore prompt for password?

I'm using Ubuntu Hoary (Gnome), and want to modify an app's icon so that
it will be "sudo <blahblah>". I tried changing the Commandline in the
icon's properties to this, but that doesn't work.

I suspect either it is very easy, or impossible... :-)

Thanks for any help.

-Steve.
--
Thunderbird :: Reclaim your Inbox :: getthunderbird.com
Ubuntu :: Linux for Human Beings :: ubuntulinux.org