[kwlug] meeting announcement

interlug-list interlug-vSRlqIl1h/9eoWH0uzbU5w at public.gmane.org
Fri Dec 2 16:30:09 UTC 2005

Hi All,

Good News!  The wilds of Kitchener-Waterloo have finally got this
new-fangled electricity!  That means we can hold a KWLUG Meeting.  You
TLUG-folks are welcome, of course.  You know, just in case you get
kidnapped and dropped this far out in the hinterlands...

The kwlug web site is located (completely unpredictably) at:
http://www.kwlug.org/ see the web site for other details.

The KWLUG is brought to you by the letters G, N and U and the number
_pi_

Monday 05 December 2005: This meeting will be hosted by Paul N.
  * Cross compilers: Presented by rday
  * Gifts for your Linux Geeks: In the interest of self-serving
    presentations and rampant consumerism December will be a Geek Toys
    presentation. We'll show and lust after the Linux-related, or
    otherwise really geeky gifts that are available this year. Expect to
    see lots of shiney marketing information, and hear barely restrained
    gasps of "Nevermind the kids; I'm keeping that for myself!"