Best Laptop for Linux

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 31 15:34:52 UTC 2005

(though getting wireless working took some kicking - but only
>because I didn't have wireless drivers in the kernel - who knew thatwould
be a problem? ;-). You can get ThinkPads used (refurbished after>
>short leases) for very good prices, and there are a lot of peopleselling
parts for them, so you'll be able to keep it running ifsomething goes awry.
A good place for off-lease Thinkpads is "Like New Computers"

www.likenewcomputers.com

Lots of used genuine Thinkpad (pre-Lenovo) accessories too.

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>