FC4: Ways to use PalmPilot

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 30 20:51:01 UTC 2005

Last night, I noticed that FC4 (Fedora 4) was able to read my
PalmPilot m105 (the first one to do so after much on again/off again
trying.

Now, emboldened, I would like to know if there are any Linux
applications, similar to the Palm Desktop that can be used to add
updates to things like the Date Book and the To-Do list?

Any suggestions? I would even accept suggestions on the level of
using vi, emacs, or whatnot. The problem is that the To-Do list and
the Datebook appear to have some kind of special format (upon
checking it with 'less') that would make it seem that vi/emacs is not
the way to go, except to add ascii files.

Thanks

Paul King