Dynamic DNS provider needed

Chris Friedt Chfriedt-0jnyayh6ARPqzrOJbVgLALDks+cytr/Z at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 25 12:53:41 UTC 2005

I would suggest using www.no-ip.com .

I've been running several servers / networks from their free services
for ... jeez ... a donkey's years. They include an easily rc-scriptable
binary and source as well.

~/Chris

~/Chris

______________________________
Christopher Friedt
Ryerson University
Computing & Communication Services
(416) 979-5000 x6831
chfriedt-0jnyayh6ARPqzrOJbVgLALDks+cytr/Z at public.gmane.org

>>> teddymills-VFlxZYho3OA at public.gmane.org 8/24/05 5:04:47 pm >>>

For us linux users who run linux servers on dynamic ips here in
Toronto,
what Dynamic DNS providers would one recommend and why?

(Obviously this is not a good business solution, just something one
would use at home or a quick hack ?)
(and preferrably in the free category, otherwise I would just go get a

static ip)
(im sure this thread will be a mile long)