Dynamic DNS provider needed

Scott Allen scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Thu Aug 25 11:33:55 UTC 2005

On Wed Aug 24,2005 05:04:47 PM teddy mills wrote:
> For us linux users who run linux servers on dynamic ips here in
> Toronto,
> what Dynamic DNS providers would one recommend and why?

I'm using <http://www.dynserv.com/> for a Coyote Linux based
firewall. It's worked fine for me so far (only a month or so).

I chose them because they're one of the ones supported by the Coyote
Linux dynamic DNS package that I found, and they appear to be a
Toronto based company. You can get a dynserv.ca subdomain. They list
clients available for Linux and many other OS's.

--
** Scott Allen   scotta-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org **
**     Toronto, Ontario, Canada     **