Alternatives to Trac

Sy sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 24 18:21:39 UTC 2005

Trac is really young, and I'm not particularly happy with it.  The two
solutions I have are to either work with them in some kind of SQA /
suggestion capacity, or to find an alternative.

We're using it as a GUI for an SVN repository.  Things like ticket
tracking and a pretty display for file changes.

Also .. the wiki would be cool it it were at least syntax-compatible
with MediaWiki.  =/

I'm wondering if there's an alternative project management-oriented
tool out there.