OT - Is this computer for real?

Jamon Camisso jamon.camisso-H217xnMUJC0sA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 24 14:06:08 UTC 2005

James Knott wrote:
> I think you'll find it's not quite transparent, if you look close
> enough.  There will be some shielding material, either as a fine screen
> or very thin layer.  Those clear acrylic cases, that some people like,
> are not shielded.  While it's not illegal to make, import or sell those
> cases, a computer built with one would be illegal.

I've always wondered, if a computer/device cannot create any electronic
interference but must accept any given, where is the magical device that
is creating said given interference in the first place if it too cannot
(by writ of the omnipresent silver FCC sticker of course) create any
interference?

Plain silliness, I know -- but I rather detest those little stickers.