OT - Is this computer for real? (CORRECTION)

Lennart Sorensen lsorense-1wCw9BSqJbv44Nm34jS7GywD8/FfD2ys at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 24 13:52:40 UTC 2005

On Wed, Aug 24, 2005 at 09:45:28AM -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Their CP/M cards were also decent.  Perhaps MS should have been a
> hardware company.  ;-)

What is a CP/M card?

Personally I only think the first Microsoft keyboard was decent.  The
rest had the key layout all screwed up (and the current don't even have
function keys by default).  Never did like their mice, I am a logitech
mouse fan.  It is amazingly hard to find a decent keyboard.  They all
have screwed up key layouts it seems.  Microsoft does something stupid,
everyone else goes to copy it.  Aaarrrhh!!!

Anyone know a store that sells Keytronic KT800PS2US-C or similar model?

Lennart Sorensen