OT - Is this computer for real? (CORRECTION)

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 24 02:53:37 UTC 2005

I was trying to locate stills from the short lived
(so-so) TV show "Century City", as the computer shown
on the web site below look similar to (the same
as?!?!) to the computers on "Century City". I was not
able to turn up any pictures of the computers in
"Century City", so I am not sure if that is where the
images below came from. Anyway "Century City" was set
in the year 2030, and the computers were NOT real
(very plausable that we would have computers looking
like before the year 2030, but not today).

Colin McGregor