OT - Is this computer for real?

pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org pking123-rieW9WUcm8FFJ04o6PK0Fg at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 23 23:37:02 UTC 2005

Check out the computer shown on some graphics I found at:
     http://alimantarus.net/ComputerGiqueChic (my web site)

I was wondering if anyone knew if this computer was for real (namely
the keyboard and monitor) and who makes it? The keyboard and monitor
are see-through glass. If such a thing exists, is the monitor
actually in color? Is the monitor any good (fast)?

Curious. I just saw some pictures of these and wondered about it. I
understand that they can make see-through LCD clocks nowadays, but
you don't expect or need fast components in household clocks.

I cropped out the model (a too-serious looking businessman who didn't
look as if he was actually using the computer).

Paul King

Attachments:
  I:\Multimedia-Created\funky-computer.jpg