BUSH 1.0.2 Released

Ken Burtch kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 23 14:43:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 09:52 -0400, Ian Zimmerman wrote:
> On 8/23/05, Ken Burtch <kburtch-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> > For Linux developers who are interested:
> >
> > BUSH is my reliable and secure enterprise scripting and web template
> > system that cuts training costs, reduces debugging time and promotes
> > reusable source code. BUSH code can be ported to GCC, .Net and Java
> > applets with minimal changes.  BUSH is an all-in-one replacement for
> > BASH, PHP, Python and Perl.
>
> But what about the name?

Name?? BUSH stands for BUsiness SHell.  It has no relationship with
violent military presidents.

Ken O. Burtch                                     Phone: 905-562-0848
Author "Linux Shell Scripting with Bash"            Fax: 905-562-0848
http://www.pegasoft.ca                            Email: ken-8VyUGRzHQ8IsA/PxXw9srA at public.gmane.org