looking for DNS provider (magma)

Marc Lijour marc-bbkyySd1vPWsTnJN9+BGXg at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 21 04:32:05 UTC 2005

Hi

Magma came up with a new policy, they won't do my DNS for free anymore.

I was a happy client of dsl.ca which got bought by Wiznet which got acquired
by Magma (a Primus company). All this time I was enjoying the service from my
provider.. for free.

I am looking for some recommendations you may have.
Also does it make sense to do it myself? (After all if my DNS is down so is my
site...!?)

One thing I have noticed with Magma, is that recently I got cut-off for some
period of time, usually at night. It happened twice this week -that I know
of. If I do my DNS myself, this could be an issue?

Thanks
Marc