OT: Suggestion on a Data Center

Justin Weissig jweissig-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 19 16:21:04 UTC 2005

Try http://serverbeach.com/catalog/ they are run by http://peer1.net
out of Vancouver but both of their data centers are in the US. They
are awesome. I use them and am extremely impressed. It is a
self-managed solution.

If you're looking for a managed solution, try
http://tilted.com/index.html. I hear great things about these guys but
have never used them personally.

Cheers,
- Justin