My new book is finally available!

Colin McGregor colinmc151-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 19 01:29:38 UTC 2005

Congratulations Marcel, and let me toss in my bit of
self promotion, my new article is up on the Linux
Journal website:

  http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/8511

This is my 5th article to show up on the Linux Journal
website.

Colin McGregor

--- "Marcel (Writer and Free Thinker at Large) Gagné"

http://www.unixreview.com/documents/s=9846/ur0508k/ur0508k.html