Power Consumption

Francois Ouellette fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 16 16:39:41 UTC 2005

You are right, it's 5 cents! Plus the outrageous delivery charge (read:
cables) which costs more than the electricity itself :-(

It typically costs me around $120 per month in summer and $150 in winter for
everything (gas heating and hot mwater, everything else electrical).

  François Ouellette
<fouellet-cpI+UMyWUv9BDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org>