Install fest registration...

Sy sy1234-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 15 04:08:05 UTC 2005

They box may be overkill (and it's ok to say so), but they may already
know that.. or this box may be the only spare lying around for those
purpose.

My firewall is "overkill" at P2 266, but I've seen 1+ gig firewalls ..

Maybe they're interested in the installation for academic reasons..
and the box will get re-used once this Linux installation experience
is understood.  Who knows..