Computer bookstores in GTA

Muhammad Imran imranqau-PkbjNfxxIARBDgjK7y7TUQ at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 15 00:38:51 UTC 2005

Well, i don't know why we are so much into [A "vs" B ] thing all the
time....... I mean everything has its benefits and drawbacks, there is
always a tradeoff involved in almost every decision....... I believe books
and internet both are a beautiful medium of communication, learning and
teaching. Each has some positive and negative points, but that doesn't mean
that we have to fight if one is SUPERIOR than other...... let's learn from
CO-OPERATION of internet and books. not the COMPETITION

Lets be more open minded and accept and enjoy the positive side of things,
and yes also accept and compromise negative side of things, as there yet has
to be a thing that can be called PERFECT.

cheers,
Imran