Computer bookstores in GTA

Stephen stephen-d-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org
Sun Aug 14 17:57:06 UTC 2005

William Park wrote:

>Mail order has its advanatages.  But, I suspect most books are still
>sold in-store.  My personal feeling is that if books come down to $20
>level, then more books will be sold.  $80 for books, that I will read
>only once and only few pages will be of use to me, is a bit too much.

I think the people behind this site: http://www.sitepoint.com/ have
figured out how to address a niche. And I would describe all serious
computer related topics a niche.

They focus on web development and stuff like PHP and MySQL. I have
purchased over $200 worth of books from them and just ordered two more.

They have forums and useful articles. Well worth checking out!

Stephen