Netopia R7100 SDSL router

Zbigniew Koziol zkoziol-Zd07PnzKK1IAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 12 00:40:42 UTC 2005

Well, I am not a someone experienced with networking.

At the place where I do my little money for surviving, loosers did not
write down what is the password to this device. So, I am going to reset
it to default factory settings and start configuring it again.

My problem is, however, that while a thick (250 pages) manual is around,
and I did similar configuration of simpler devices, I did not on that one.

And now, all the people there strongly depand on the Internet access.

Is there perhaps a soul around that would be willing to give advice is
something was going terribly wrong? In a case I was unable to deal with
possible problems we would call for payable help. It would be good
simply to have a contact in advance.

Thanks a lot,
zb.