Looking for ISP, again

Mike Newman presidentofthefuture-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Wed Aug 10 05:36:12 UTC 2005

On 8/9/05, Sy <sy1235-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I'd be using Look right now, but I've got disgusting line noise issues
> and Bell's gotta make repairs.. I figure staying with Sympatico would
> be a good idea to push that along.  ;)
I don't know if this is coincidence or not, but I had terrible line
noise when I had Sympatico DSL. When I switched to Look I also dumped
an old cordless phone that wasn't getting much use anymore. The line
noise cleared up and I started getting another 50 KB/sec downstream. I
guess it was either the cordless or the modem. A friend of mine had
four Sympatico modems burn out on him... guess it could be either!

--
Get Firefox - Take back the Web
http://www.getfirefox.com/