Looking for ISP, again

Ian Zimmerman nobrowser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Tue Aug 9 14:12:48 UTC 2005

On 8/8/05, Ian Zimmerman <nobrowser-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> I am sorry if this dead horse has been beaten enough already ...
>
> Just moved to the area (in 905 actually) and looking for a broadband ISP
> that is at least not Linux hostile.
>
> I have read the entire June-July thread about this.

I looked at canadianisp.com as suggested; among the DSL crowd, cybernet
and teksavvy look best, anyone here has experience with them?

I find the site a bit suspect, as the people who submitted the ratings are not
revealed or their reasons.  For all I know, the ISPs could have simply paid for
being placed well.

Thanks, Ian