Mission impossible

Taavi Burns jaaaarel-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 8 17:59:04 UTC 2005

On 8/8/05, James Knott <james.knott-bJEeYj9oJeDQT0dZR+AlfA at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Taavi Burns wrote:
> > It may also be illegal, depending on how and why it's done:
> > http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20050706.wcompu0706/BNStory/National/?page=rss&id=RTGAM.20050706.wcompu0706
> > http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/07/07/1354206
> >

> How are you supposed to read that article?  When I try to read the full
> article, I'm taken to a page, where I can buy it.  I only want to read
> it, not buy it.  And yes, I am registered.

Doh.  The fulltext was free when the article came out.  I didn't
notice the "register and buy" stuff below it; I saw the first couple
of paragraphs off of Google and thought I'd hit it.  The slashdot
article is probably sufficient to get the gist of it.  Other than
that...google some more (news.google.com) or hit up your local
library?

--
taa
/*eof*/