get account balances from bank Web site?

Aaron Vegh aaronvegh-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org
Mon Aug 8 01:30:03 UTC 2005

Thanks Franco,
It seems clear the conditionals are not being met, further confirmed
by the lack of print statements showing up in the results. The
conditions are set in the rindex statement by looking for my bank
account number ($savingsacct, $chequingacct, etc. are all the account
numberes), and the table is laid out like so:

So the rindex finds the account number in the first cell, skips the
next two cells ("$stream -> get_tag("/td")"), and outputs the contents
of the fourth cell.

However, it seems clear the rindex is not triggering on the account
number after the first time. Also, when I comment out the first if
statement (looking for the savings account), it now finds the chequing
account, but again, nothing else!

It seems clear that the construction of this code limits the number of
returned results to one. I believe there is a fundamental error in
this code. Any idea what that might be?

Cheers,
Aaron