any suggestions for linux compatible laptop projector remote?

Alex Maynard amaynard-vQ8rsROW2HJSpjfjxSPG1fd9D2ou9A/h at public.gmane.org
Fri Aug 5 00:23:50 UTC 2005

On Thu, 4 Aug 2005, interlug-list wrote:

> On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 16:06, Alex Maynard wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on remotes for laptop
> > projectors that work easily with linux?

> I've been using a Targus PAWM001.  Have a review from someone else (
> http://www.techlore.com/article/10807/ ) I find it is too small for use
> as a mouse, but it's fine for going forward and back on presentation
> slides.

What did you have to do to get this working?  Install software or drivers
or add a module to/recompile the kernel?  I know this sounds lazy, but I'm
hoping to find something that isn't too much trouble to get working.
This one sounded relatively simple (which for a newby like me is good).

Thanks to everyone for all the good suggestions.

Alex